Saturday, November 16, 2019

Waratah

Hi Everyone,

This day every year is a little sentimental and emotional for me.
29 years ago today I lost my Dad.  There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him and wish he was still here with us.  Miss and love you Dad xxx

My Dad's favourite flower is the Waratah so that is what I have based today's card on.

The image I have used for this card is from Make it Crafty (link below).
Unfortunately this store is closing down at the end of the month, so if you want this image, pop on over and grab it today.


Ingredients
Image:  Waratah by Make it Crafty
Medium:  Copic Markers
(R39, R29, R27, R35, G46, G94, YG63, G24)
Border:  Hand drawn using Copic Multi Liner Pen
Sentiment:  Love you
Card Base:  Neenah Cardstock, Desert Storm


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment