Welcome to the CC Designs February Release Social Media Hop!
This month we have three Swissie stamp sets so we are having a Swissie Soiree!
Hop along for your chance to WIN one of two $15 G.C. to the store! We will pull one from instagram and one from the blog comments.
The Design Team has darling creations to inspire you to shop and create with CC Designs!
You should have come from 'Nina's YouTube' and NEXT UP you will go back to the CC Designs Blog, just in case you have missed something or would like to hop again.
Before you go, I have my card I would like to share with you. I have used the 'Groovy Swissie' stamp set. (Details of this card can be found at the bottom of this post).
Here is the full line up:
CC Designs Blog @ccdesignsrs
Meghan Kennihan @MadebyMeghanK
Melina Borisova @handcrafts_by_Meli
Cindy Beland @cindy.beland
Kerri Boucher @kerri1974mar
Cristena Bagne @copictopia
Cari Scharping @creaturecomfortcards
Ninas Kreativreich @ninas_kreativreich
Melissa Goodman @melissagoodman75
1. Subscribe to the Design Team Blogs, Instagram & YouTube Channels
2. Leave a Comment
3. Tag your friends for bonus entries
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday February 22, Winners will be announce on the CC Designs Blog and FB Page on Friday February 24th.
Details for my card:
Stamp Set: Groovy Swissie
Medium: Copic Markers
(Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
Clothes: RV19, RV17, RV55, RV63, YR07, YR04, YR15
Boots: E57, E23, E55, E31, E51)
Background: Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry & Carved Pumpkin), White Amsterdam Ink, Black Paint
Sentiment: Included in stamp set
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Vellum, Hammermill Card, Black Card
Ink: Paper Rose Premium Black
Border: Black Copic Multi Liner Pen
Other: Sakura White Gelly Roll 08 Pen, Acrylic Flowers (Stampin Up)
- Colour Background using Distress Inks. I have done this onto a piece of Hammermill Card Stock. I then splattered White ink and Black paint. Allow to dry.
- Stamp 'Groovy Swissie' onto X-Press It Blending Card and colour with Copic Markers. I have fussy cut this image leaving a small white border.
- On a piece of white card, stamp sentiment in black. Layer onto black and pink card. Trim and adhere to card base.
- Add vellum piece.
- Adhere coloured image using foam tape.
- Hand draw border using Black Pen.
- Adhere acrylic flowers with liquid glue. Allow to dry.
- Adhere card base to a piece of black card, trim leaving a small black border.
Until next time