Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Chibitronics Instagram Hop - Animating LED Stickers

 Hi Everyone,

I am excited to be part of the Chibitronics Instagram Hop for the Animating LED Stickers.

All the information can be found on Instagram @melissagoodman75.

For my card I have used an order stamp by Clearly Besotted, however, I have noticed they did release a similar one.

I have used the Animating 'Rainbow Fade' LED Sticker for this card.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Colour my World

Medium:  Copic Markers, Coloured Pencil

Sentiment:  Included in stamp set & Bitty Bold Alphabet Die

Electronics:  Chibitronics 'Craft with Light Kit' & 'Animating Rainbow Fade' LED Sticker

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Ink:  TSM Black

Background:  Splotch It Stencil & Distress Ink


Here is a close up of the circuit:


I have sped up the video (just so I can add it here):



Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment