For today's card I have used an image from Gerda Steiner Designs.
Image: Make a Wish Mouse
Medium: Copic Markers
Sentiment: Computer and foiled
Background: Distress Oxide (Peacock Feathers & Salty Ocean)
Other: Eclipse Masking Tape, Nuvo Glimmer Pen, Glossy Accents, White foil
- This is a single layered card.
- Print image onto Copic X-Press It Blending card and colour with Copic Markers.
- Print another image onto Eclipse Masking Tape and fussy cut. Layer this onto the Mouse and Cupcake.
- Using a Blending Brush or Foam colour the background with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean. When finished, remove the masking tape.
- Print sentiment onto black card stock using a Laser printer and foil with white Decofoil. Trim to size and adhere to card.
- Apply Nuvo Shimmer Pen to the Cupcake and flame of candle.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the Cupcake, Flame and Hat.
Until next time