For today's card I have used an image from Gerda Steiner Designs.
Image: Snail Mail
Medium: Copic Markers
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted-Say What?
Frame Die: Altenew-Fine Frames Cover Die
Grass Die: Hello Bluebird-Grassy Knoll
Cloud Die: MFT-Cute Clouds Outline
Background: Catherine Pooler Inks (It's a Boy & Lime Rickey)
Other: Vellum, Nuvo Shimmer Pen
- Card Base: 10.5x14cm White Cardstock.
- From a piece of white card, cut frame using die. Lightly trace this frame onto card base using a pencil. this is a guide for where your design will be. Set aside frame for later use.
- Tape the outside of the drawn frame with post-it notes to protect the card base. Using Catherine Pooler Ink (It's a Boy), colour the rectangle.
- From a piece of white card, cut the grass and colour using Catherine Pooler Ink (Lime Rickey).Cut to side and adhere to bottom of the coloured rectangle on the base card.
- From a piece of white card, cut the cloud twice using the die. I used the smallest one. Adhere the 'outline' of the clouds to vellum and trim. Adhere these to the base card.
- Print the image onto Copic X-press Blending Card and colour with Copic Markers. Fussy cut the image leaving a small white border. Adhere to base card as shown.
- Adhere cut frame to base card.
- Stamp sentiment using black ink.
Until next time