For today's card I have used an image from Gerda Steiner Designs.
The store is currently closed but will re-open on July 17.
Image: Snail Mail
Medium: Copic Markers
Sentiment: Embossed Dymo
Grass Die: Hello Bluebird
Sky: MFT Stencil & Distress Oxide (Salty Ocean)
Other: Nuvo Shimmer Pen, Glossy Accents
- The image has been printed onto Copic X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers. I have cut this image out using scissors on the black line and set aside.
- Base Card: 10x14cm white card.
- Using a Blending Brush, stencil the clouds onto the base card.
- Cut the 2 x Grass die from white card stock and colour using Catherine Pooler Ink (Lime Rickey).
- Layer the 2 grass dies together and adhere to base card.
- Adhere sentiment to card, slightly overlapping the grass.
- Adhere coloured image to base card. Apply Nuvo Shimmer Pen & Glossy Accents to the shell of the snail.
Until next time