Monday, November 4, 2019

Ready, Set, Snow

Hi Everyone,

I am back from a crafty weekend away.  I had a great time and got some much needed colouring done.  I sure did miss it.


For todays card I have used a 'challenge' for my inspiration.


Ingredients
Stamp set:  Ready, Set, Snow
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  Included in stamp set
Background:  Distress Oxide (Salty Ocean)
Other:  Glossy Accents, Glitter


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your MFT win! Your card is adorable and a great take on the sketch. Happy shopping with your gift certificate...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Melissa!! Love that snowboarding bunny!! Congrats on your MFT win - well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete