Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Piggy Pebbles

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited to see that I won the MFT Sketch challenge last week.  Thank you so much.
I love the idea of these challenges, they help me to step outside my comfort zone and  try a different style and layout.

This time I decided to turn the layout around.  I tend to make portrait cards instead of landscape.  But that is the beauty of challenges.  I love that its the way you interpret the sketch and that you can make it your own.


Ingredients
Stamp Set:  Piggy Pebbles
Medium:  Copic Markers
(R01, E11, E00, R20, BV20)
Sentiment:  Included in stamp set
Dies:  Little B Hearts 
Paper:  Pebbles - Be Mine
Hearts:  Corbett Creations


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment