Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Alex Syberia - December Release

 Hi Everyone,

I am delight to have been asked to join the recent release from Alex Syberia.

This release has some Digital Stamps as well as some SVG files.

I am sharing 4 different cards with you today.

Using the 'Berries' Digital Stamp.
I have coloured with with Copic Markers and added the 'Merry' sentiment from the 'Sentiments' SVG Files.

Using the 'Poinsettia' Digital Stamp.
I have coloured with with Copic Markers and added the 'Peace' sentiment from the 'Sentiments' SVG Files.

For this card I have created a background with Red Copic Various Ink.
Cut the 'Merry' from the sentiment from the 'Sentiments' SVG Files.
The 'Christmas' is from my stash.


For this card, I have cute the 'village' from the 'Village' SVG Files.  Coloured them with Distress Ink (Faded Jeans) and Layered them onto a white card.
I added the twine to the base of the houses to ground them.
The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.


I hope you all like these cards.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment