Monday, December 13, 2021

Alex Syberia - December Release (Part 2)

 Hi Everyone,

It was such a great release from the Alex Syberia December Release, I had to make more cards.

Using the 'A2 Card Panel' Bundle.

The background has been created using Copic Various Ink (Alcohol Ink).

The sentiment 'Joy' is from the 'sentiment' SVG files and 'to the world' is from a stamp set from my stash.

Using the 'A2 Card Panel' Bundle.

The background has been created using Copic Various Ink (Alcohol Ink).

I have applied some 'Liquid Sparkle' to few of the cut of trees and layered them back in using foam tape.

The sentiment is from my stash.

Using the 'A2 Card Panel' Bundle.

The background behind the trees is Catherine Pooler Ink (Lime Rickety).

This was applied with the 'negative' from the tree cut out.

The sentiment is from my stash.

I then applied clear glass domes and a star to one tree.

Using the 'Christmas Tree' Bundle.

The background has been created using Copic Various Ink (Alcohol Ink).

The sentiment is from my stash.

I have applied 'Liquid Sparkle' to the star and Glossy Accents.

I have also adhered clear glass domes to the tree to act as baubles.


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment