Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Light up card with Chibitronics LED Stickers & Ink Blot Stamps

 Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used Electronics from Chibitronic to light up the cute little Fireflies from Ink Blot Shop.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Winging It

Medium:  Copic Markers

Sentiment:  Included in stamp set

Electronics:  Chibitronics Craft with Light Kit

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Ink:  Paper Rose Premium Black

Background:  Distress Oxide Ink, White Amsterdam Ink, Chipboard Stars

Other:  Sakura White Gelly Roll 08 Pen, Shimmer Pen, Glossy Accents


Method

1.  Create Background & Coloured Images

I have created the background using Distress Oxide Inks and Blending Brushes.  I have added white splatters with Amsterdam White Ink.  The main stars are chipboard adhered with Liquid Glue.

I have also stamped the images onto X-Press It Blending card and coloured them with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut them, leaving a small white border.

Set all aside to dry.



2.  Circuit

I have stamped the image onto another piece of white card.  This is exactly the same as the card front.  This allows me to easily map the circuit.

I have drawn the circuit in pencil, just so I know exactly where the circuit will go.

3. Completing the Circuit

I have used the Chibitronics 'Craft with Light Kit' to complete the circuit.

I love this kit, exactly what you need all in one place/kit!

4.  Adhere card front

Attached the card front to the base card.

For this I have used magnets so the circuit can be shown easily, however you can use foam tape.


5.  Let's light this card up!!

I have used the 2016 battery included in the kit.

Press the battery holder to light up the card (the 'Press here').

The positive will connect with the battery allowing the lights to shine.



I hope I have inspired you to give light up cards a go.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment