Thursday, February 3, 2022

Skunk

 Hi Everyone,

I was so excited for my mail yesterday, it was long waited for CC Design order.  I just love the new Skunks and Inks and just had to have them both.  But definitely needed patience as they took over a month to get here.

So for today's card I have used the Skunk set of stamps

Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Skunks

Medium:  Copic Markers

(N7, N6, N5, N4, N1, N0, R32)

Sentiment:  Alphabet die & Wooden word from stash

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card

Paper:  MFT Stripes

Ink:  MFT Extreme Black

Other:  Wooden Heart, Glossy Accents, White Gelly Roll 0.8 Pen


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

CC Designs - February Challenge, Twist:  2 colours


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment