Monday, February 22, 2021

Lotus Bouquet Pop up card

Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used a stamp set and die from Paper Rose. 

A tutorial for this card is available from Bibi Cameron.  It is an Easy Pop up card.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  #19087 Lotus Bouquet

Die:  #16548 Stitched Circles

Medium:  Copic Markers

(R05, R22, R21, YR15, YR12, YR31, YG63, YG17, YG13)

Sentiment:  #20904 Happy Birthday Fine Script

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, Neenah Desert Storm, Black Card

Ink:  #18834 Black Hybrid

Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, #19751 Tiny Domes


Method

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzxtxSOLi8)

  • On  a piece of X-Press It Blending Card I have stamped the 'Lotus Bouquet' with black ink. I coloured this with Copic Markers.  Adhere to card base.
  • Cut 'birthday' from Black Card and adhere to card.  Stamp 'Happy' with black ink.
  • Adhere 'Tiny Domes' to card

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful. I wish I was talented and patient like you. I've just created my own website to sell some pop-up cards. They're absolutely beautiful. If you are interested in pop-up cards. It is exactly what you are looking for: pop up paper flower bouquet, pop-up cards

    ReplyDelete