Friday, February 19, 2021

Astronaut & Aliens

 Hi Everyone,

For today's card I am sharing design which a few of us have made.

A few friends and I get together to stamp or craft or even just chat.

One of the girls suggested she was going to do 'cubes' which gave her the design features for a card.  This is to help her get her creative mojo back.  I love the idea and we all agreed we would support her with this.  This is the first card.

We rolled the cubes and they gave us:

  • Step card
  • Male
  • Blue & Purple
  • Corrugated
  • Lace
  • Brads/Eyelets
You don't have to use all the features, I didn't use lace or corrugated in my card.



Ingredients
Stamp Set:  Astronaut & Aliens
Medium:  Copic Markers
Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card


I am looking forward to creating the next card using the cubes.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment