Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Jan Mertot & Copic Ocean

Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used an image from Sweet November Stamps.  I have coloured this before but just was not happy with the way the card turned out.

For the background, I have followed the Copic theme for this month which is @copicocean.

I used Copic Various Ink onto Black Yupo.  This is my first time doing this and I love the way the Copic Various Ink moves on this surface.  I tried other alcohol inks but was not happy with the results.


Ingredients

Image:  Jan Mertot

Medium:  Copic Markers

(E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, BG49, BG15, BG13, BG32, BG11, B05, B04, B02, B01, B00 E57, E23, E55, E31)

Sentiment:  Make it Crafty Chipboard

Background:  Black Yupo, Copic Various Ink (B28, BG05), Pearl Alcohol Ink, Wildflower Stamp

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, Black Yupo

Ink:  Catherine Pooler Midnight

Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, Liquid Pixie Dust, Glossy Accents



Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment