Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Hello Hummingbirds

 Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used a new set of stamps from Paperie Ink.  These did take months to arrive but I was so excited when I saw that they were in my letterbox, honestly I thought they had gone missing as the shipping is still saying LA Airport.  So if you are waiting on something, don't lose hope.

I have also used a new white card stock for colouring from LOTV.  It is my first time using this card and it was great.  Blended well, took many layers of colour, no bleeding.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Hello Hummingbirds

Medium:  Copic Markers

(B02, B01, B00, B000, BG15, BG13, BG32, BG11, Y13, Y11, YG00, R20, RV19, RV17, RV55, BV04, BV13, BV02, B28, B26, FB2)

Sentiment:  Included in stamp set

Background: MFT Cloud Stencil Distress Oxide Ink (Salty Ocean), Catherine Pooler Ink (Lime Rickey)

Card Stock:  LOTV Super Smooth White Card, Neenah Desert Storm

Ink:  Ink on 3 Blackout

Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, Liquid Pixie Dust, Glossy Accents


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment