I am super excited to be back designing for Paper Rose in 2020. It's a great Australian Company with many different Stamps and Dies. Pop on over and have a look. You won't be disappointed.
Stamp Set: #18075 Thanks a Bunch
Medium: Copic Markers
(G94, YG63, G21, G20, R81, V01, V000, E43, BV29, BV25, BV23, R39, R29, R27, R35, C6, C5)
Sentiment: #17472 Thanks Layered & also included in stamp set
Dies: #18412 Stitched Tags
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card & American Crafts, Crimson
Ink: Gina K Amalgam
- Stamp 'Thanks a Bunch' using Amalgam ink onto X-Press It Blending Card.
- Colour image using Copic Markers (I have listed the markers I have used above).
- Cut Image using larges Stitched Tag die. Layer this onto Crimson Card and cut leaving a thin edge. Adhere.
- Cut 'Tab' from Crimson card & adhere to tag.
- Cut 'Thanks' from Crimson card and adhere to tag using glue.
- Stamp 'a bunch' onto tag using black ink.
Until next time