Monday, January 27, 2020

Little Leaf

Hi Everyone,

I was out crafting the other night and coloured this image and was thinking it needed a 'Thinking of you' sentiment.
The next morning I woke to hear that a friend was ill and was stuck overseas and could't fly home.  I immediately thought of the card I had coloured the night before and wanted to pop 'Get well soon' onto it and text her a pic.  Which is what I did.
It will now go in the post too her and hopefully be there when she arrives home.


Ingredients
Stamp Set:  Little Leaf by Gorjuss
Medium:  Copic Markers
(E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, E47, E44, E43, E42, BG99, BG96, BG93, BG93, YG63, YG17, YG13, N8, N7, N6, E29, E27, E25, E23)
Sentiment:  All Occasions 
Background:  Distress Inks
Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, Glossy Accents, Micro Beads


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment