Tuesday, January 26, 2016

On top of the world

Hi Everyone,

Today is Australia Day.
Unfortunately Kelvin couldn't be home due to work commitments off shore, so I decided to take the boys to the movies.  We saw 'Daddy's Home'.
It was a great movie and the boys loved it.
I surprised them with a new watch which they have been looking at for a little while now.  It was on Lachie's wish list.
I stopped counting how many times they have said Thank you too me.
I love my boys and very grateful I was able to take them out today.

Anyway, I am back to share another creation with you.
I have used one of the mini stamps from the Gorjuss Collection of stamps.


Ingredients:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  Silhouette Cameo
Dies:  MFT
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Post


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colors. Thanks for sharing at LPoCF challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card and the angled die shows off your image perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image and card. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again,
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with the cute Gorjuss image Melissa.

    Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends ..
    Sherry @ Lil Patch Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice love your colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation and great colour combo! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations for our stamp and a die challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete