Monday, January 4, 2016

Adorable Elephants

Hi Everyone,

Colouring and Crafting is definitely relaxing for me.
I try to get into my craft room daily however sometimes my kids have a different idea about that, lol.

I ordered some stamps before Christmas, I just couldn't resist them.
I have made these small cards using the 'Adorable Elephants from MFT Stamps.




Ingredients:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Background:  Brusho
Paper:  Doodlebug
Sentiments:  Scrap Matts, Paper Smooches, Heidi Swapp


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Such adorable little elephants! Happy New Year Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and I love those Elephants also, they are just too cute :-)
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your card with Crafty Friends 'Use Something New' Challenge... your cards are so lovely and that little elephant is very cute... happy new year and good luck in the challenge, Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! All your cards are very cute but my fave is the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete