Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Sweet Treats

 Hi Everyone,

So I had a creative block a few months ago.  I went to a craft night and a friend as creating a rolodex and I thought I would love to give that a go.  So I went of the hunt for a rolodex and found one as well as a Memorydex from Heidi Swapp.

I liked the Memorydex better as the pagers were a little bigger and good for my coloured images.

Creative block fixed!!!!!

I love creating these pages.

So......for today's inspiration, I have created a page for my Memorydex card using a stamp set from CC Designs.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Sweet Treats

Medium:  Copic Markers

(W7, W5, W3, W1, R20, RV19, RV17, RV55, BV04, BV13, BV02, BG15, BG13, E37, E35, E33, E31)

Sentiment:  Included in stamp set

Paper:  Doodlebug

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Other:  White Gelly Roll 08 Pen, Pearls, Glossy Accents


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment