Thursday, August 18, 2022

Bee Swissie

Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used a stamp set from CC Designs.

Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Bee Swissie

Medium:  Copic Markers

(Skin:  E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair:  E47, E44, E43

Clothes:  C8,, C7, C6, C5,Y19, Y08, Y06, C3, C1)

Die:  Banners, Mini Slimline

Sentiment:  Included in stamp set and Alphabet & Numbers Die

Background Stencil:  Created on Silhouette Cameo

Background Ink:  Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade & Mustard Seed)

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Border:  Hand drawn using a Black Multi Liner Pen

Other:  White Gelly Roll 08 Pen, Glossy Accents, Shimmer Pen


Method

Firstly I created stamped the images onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured them with Copic Markers.  I then fussy cut around the image leaving a small white border.

I have added Shimmer Pen and Glossy Accents to the wings of Bee Swissie and the Bee's.

The sentiment has been stamped onto white card and cut with the 'banners' border.  I then layered it onto black card.  I have hand drawn a border using a Black Multi Liner Pen.

The background was created using a stencil I designed and cut on the Silhouette Cameo.  I have inked the stencil onto white card using Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade & Mustard Seed).

The coloured images have been adhered to the card using foam tape.



I hope I have inspired you to get creative.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment