Friday, June 17, 2022

To the Moon & Back with Chibitronics LED Stickers

 Hi Everyone,

For today's card I am sharing a space card using stamps from Clearly Besotted and LED Sticker Lights from Chibitronics.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  To the Moon & Back

Medium:  Copic Markers

Background:  Distress Ink, White Paint

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, Smooth White

Ink:  MFT Extreme Black

Other:  White Gelly Roll 08 Pen, Chipboard Stars


Method

1. Background

Firstly, I stamped the images onto X-Press It Blending Card an d coloured them with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut around the images leaving a small white border.  

I also created the background using Distress Ink and white paint splatters.


2. Battery Holder

This card will measure 14 x 10cm once complete.

I have used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the layers for the battery holder.  I glued 8 of these together.

I have glued them together using Liquid Glue from Bearly Arts.  If find this glue does not warp the card and makes it really strong.

I put plain card stock on the back of this card to finish this card.


3. Circuit

The circuit has been designed on the battery holder.

I have marked where the lights will go (from the card front).  I then mapped where I want the circuit to go in pencil.  this makes it easier for me to complete the circuit.


4.  Completing the Circuit

The Circuit has been complete using the Fabric Conductive Tape and LED Stickers.

This card works by pressing on the 'Press Here' spot.  the positve will connect with the battery, turn on the lights.


I added a few more cut layers on top of the circuit to give the lights a barrier to shine.


5. Adhere the card front

It is time to adhere the card front I prepared earlier to the battery compartment.

I have used foam tape and liquid glue to do this.

The coloured images have been adhered using Liquid Glue.


6. Let's light this card up!

This circuit uses a 2032 battery to power this card.

To light this card card up, press on the 'Press Here'.




I hope I have inspired you to give Chibitronics LED Stickers a go.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment