Sunday, March 6, 2022

Cosmea

 Hi Everyone,

I have just come home from a great Crafty Weekend.  I got lots of cards made and also one, yes one, scrapbook page done.

So this card is one that I created (I had it planned out) and I have used a stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.

Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Cosmea

Medium:  Copic Markers

Sentiment:  Bunting Sentiments

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, Kraft Card

Ink:  MFT Extreme Black

Other:  Copic Multi Liner Pen, Glossy Accents


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:

Create a Smile Challenge - Moodboard




Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Mel and gorgeous colours! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I like that the flowers are arranged in a circle and that there are many different black circles around the flowers 🙂 Thank you for playing along with the Create A Smile Challenge 😊🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card with the beautiful light blue flowers in the center with the doodling around it and the soft background! Thanks for joining the Create a Smile Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wwooowww It's a beautiful card!!😍😍 I love the color combination! Thank you for participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏

    ReplyDelete