Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Case me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

 Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to share my card with you today.

I was asked by Michelle Lupton to take part in her 'Case me a Christmas Card' this year.  

CASE can either stand for 'Copy and Share Everything' or 'Copy and Selectively Edit'.  The aim is to take inspiration from any card Michelle has made and make it into a Christmas Card.

I feel very honoured to have been asked to take part.  Thank you Michelle xx

This are the card I have created:

I have followed Michelle for many years now and what first drew me to her blog & instagram was her rainbow alcohol ink cards.  So for my card, I am casing one of these cards.

This is the card I have cased:

Michelle has cased one of my cards.  It can be found here.

 A huge thank you again to Michelle for asking me to join her event.  I really enjoyed this experience.

CASEing cards is a great way to craft if you need a little creative nudge, however, just remember to give credit to the designer.


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your alcohol ink backgrounds - so dramatic! Thank you so much for being my guest 😊

    ReplyDelete