Friday, October 8, 2021

Chibitronics - Butterfly Kiss

 Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used LED Stickers and Conductive Fabric Tape from Chibitronics to light up this card.

The stamp set I have used is from The Rabbit Hole Designs.

Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Butterfly Kiss

Medium:  Copic Markers

Sentiment:  Stampin Up

Electronics:  LED Stickers & Conductive Fabric Tape

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Ink:  Premium Black

Other:  Liquid Sparkle, White Pen, Glossy Accents


I like to use the Fabric Conductive Tape as I find it easier to use and it is less fragile.

1. Create card front

   

The create this card front, I have coloured the background with Distress Oxide Ink (Salty Ocean & Blueprint Sketch).

The Images have been stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers.  They have been fussy cut leaving a small white border.

2.  Create Base and Circuit

I like the batteries to be replaceable, so I have created a sliding holder for the battery so it can be changed easily.

For this circuit I have used the Chibitronics Fabric Conductive tape and a 2016 battery.  To Light this card up, you will press the battery compartment.

3. Time to light up the card


To light up this card, press at the 'press here' spot with pressure from the front and the back of the card.


I hope you have found this tutorial useful.  if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I have just made my first light up card, so much fun. Love the idea of the slide out battery holder - will have have to investigate the how to on that. Thanks so much for sharing such a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete