Monday, April 27, 2020

You're Koalafied

Hi Everyone,

As tempted as I am to buy some nice 'slimline card' dies I have refrained.  Only because they are made for the American sized card stock not the Australian A4.
So I have cut some of my A4 card down to a size I am happy with. 18.5 x 9.5cm and have them set aside for 'Slimline' Cards.  This way I am also not limited to design.  Overall my bank account is happy and I have any design I want....win win

I have made one today and used another window die I have in my stash for the cutouts.


Ingredients
Stamp Set:  You're Koalafied
Medium:  Copic Markers
(W0, W8, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, R20, 0)
Sentiment:  Included in Stamp set & Uniquely Creative Essential Sentiment
Background:  Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn
Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, Neenah Desert Storm
Other:  Glossy Accents, Sakura Gelly Roll


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment