Monday, September 18, 2017

Bee Sketch

Hi Everyone

Day 18 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Colour Challenge.
For this card I have used an image from Kinda Cute by Patricia.
For this card I have decided to make the be a Floating Object.  When you shake or move the card the bee will move.



Ingredients
Image:  Bee Sketch
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:
Background:  Acrylic Flicks


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Supercute bee card! Love the shaking element :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
    PS: I got a xmas blogcandy on my blog if you wanna join in!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile – what a fab idea to have the bee shaking about! A perfect card for someone with your name aswell! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete