Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hey Little Birdie

Hi Everyone,

I just love this stamp 'Hey Little Birdie' from Sugar Nellie.
I must admit that I have had it for almost a year, however I have been too scared to colour it.
I didn't think I could do it justice.
However, I stepped out of my comfort zone and coloured her in.
I must say that I now love it and will be colouring her again.


Ingredients:
Image:  Hey Little Birdie
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  Mama Elephant
Other:  Glitter, Glossy Accents


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome image and the coloring is so great. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel - you did her justice! A delightful CAS card! I really like your shading with the blue... shadows are well done. and the blending on that little brown bird is spot on! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / or Create a RAK for Someone]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color combo. I love all the white space too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this! The CAS design with the punch of color at the bottom is a great idea!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Thank you for joining in Glitter N Sparkle Blog Challenge xx DT Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete