Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sapphire Blooms 2 Hearts

Hi Everyone,

I was excited to see that Pollycraft now has a store on Etsy for a new range of Digital Stamps.
Of course I had to have a look and was surprised when some popped into my computer, lol.

For today's card I have used 'Sapphire Blooms 2 Hearts' (link below).


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43
Clothes:  RV52, RV55, RV09


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the image and your colouring. Love the background design. Thanks for joining our challenge at LIl Patch of Cracty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this one Melissa!! I could be slightly biased though with my natural love of PINK!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete