Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kiki with Cupcake

Hi Everyone,

I must admit this image 'Kiki with Cupcake' from Little Miss Muffet (link below) has to be my favourite stamp at the moment.
She is just the sweetest and an absolute delight to colour.



Copics Used:
Kiki:  C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, R20
Dress:  BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, R81, R83, R85, Y23, Y35, Y38
Cupcakes:  C3, C1, C0, B21, B23, B26, R91, R83, R85, BG05, BG02, BG01, R14, R17


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card I like your design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand why she is your fav at the moment. So sweet
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at a gem of a challenge and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a adorable card! I just love your colours and the sweet bear! Really eye catching! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete