Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hang in there

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another card for you today.
It is using the cute image from TeddyBo (link below).

I made this card on the weekend just before heading to the papercraft show.
Lucky I was going because I decided I needed to hang Bo from a mini clothes peg.
So I searched the show and at the last shop found some pegs, only to get home and find some in my stash.  Never mind, I will hopefully remember they are there in the future.

Again the sentiment has been cut from vinyl using the Silhouette Cameo.


Copics Used:
Bo:  E40, E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, R20
Clothes:  B12, B14, B37


Don't forget there is still time to enter our current challenge, Lace and/or Pearls.
The link can be found over on the Challenge Blog.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



1 comment: