Friday, January 6, 2012

New Colour Combination

Hi Everyone,
Over at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog we are holding a new challenge
........ New Colour Combination.

There is one Colour Family that I do not use and that is the 'V' Family. So what a great time to start using it. I must admit that I was completely scared to have to use them but I am quite surprised with how it turned out & will admit now that I like it.
I hope that you can draw some inspiration from it & step out of your comfort zone just like I did.


Copics Used:
E0000, E000, E00, RV00
V04, V06, V09
E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
YG46, YG61, YG63
Background Cardstock: V09

Image Used: Ashee (The Emerald Faerie)

Other:
Glitter
Zutter Distrezz-it-all
Hand Stitched
Kaiser Alpha Stickers

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment