Friday, March 18, 2016

You brought me Love

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I would like to wish my Hubby a Happy 16th Wedding Anniversary.
I wish you could be here with me to celebrate but we will postpone that until you are home.
Have a great day Sweetheart.

For today's inspiration on the Sugar Nellie Blog, I have created a Gift Card envelope.
I made some of these last year for Christmas presents and the recipients just loved them.
They are so easy to make.


Ingredients:
 
Medium:  Copic Markers
Pouch:  Avery Elle and Fuse Tool
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh
Flowers:  I am Roses
Ribbon:  Green Tara


I would like to enter this envelope into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete