Friday, March 11, 2016

I gave you my heart

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the weekend!
I hope you are able to get some crafting done this weekend.

For me, my weekend will be busy with the boys.
It starts with the opening of the art in the new park here in Yellow Rock.
Then off to soccer.
In the evening, Josh is off to the Football (he is so excited).
Sunday:  Lachie has a party then he has to pack for school camp.
He is off to camp on Monday for the week.

For today's card, I have used an stamp from the Gorjuss range of stamps at Funkykits.


Ingredients:
Stamp:  I gave you my heart
 
Medium:  Copic Markers
Die:  Little B, coloured with Dylusions Paint
Striped acetate:  WRMK


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ... sounds like a busy weekend ahead! LOL! So glad you found time to do a little creating and it's awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete