Sunday, March 13, 2016

Val Laughs

Hi Everyone,
Well what a weekend it has been.
It has been busy but I have loved everyone minute of it.
I got to spend some one on one time with each of my boys that I will treasure.

Lachie heads to camp for the week tomorrow and is nervous but also excited.
Poor Josh is a mess.  He said 'I am going to miss him so much'.
Josh doesn't cope with change and it doesn't help that Hubby is still away.
We will just take one day at a time.  After all, that is all we can do.


Now for today's card I have used a new release from Little Miss Muffet Stamps (link below).
She is adorable.


Ingredients:
Image: Val Laughs
Medium:  Copic Markers
Paper:  Magnolia
Flowers:  I am Roses
Butterfly:  Martha Stewart mold


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



1 comment: