Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sweetheart

Hi Everyone,

I have had a great 2 days creating with some great friends.  I have finished colouring a few images which I will share over the next few days.

Today I am sharing the adorable 'Sweetheart' now available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps (link below).


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  R12, R32, R43, R27, R29
Shoes:  C7, C5, C3


I would love to enter this card into the following challenges:
Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Oooh Melissa.......... this is FABULOUS!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the single rounded corner and the offset strip of paper in the center. Such a simple card, but a lot of interest. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and sweet card I love how you did the strip behind her off vs. straight. Great look.. I am so glad you joined us at Inspiration Destination.. If you haven't started to follow us it would be nice if you chose to do so..hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and coloring! Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com and hope to see you there in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete