Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Candy Heart

Hi Everyone,

I have not been well over the past few weeks with a head cold, however I feel I am on the improve and starting to create again.  I have certainly missed being in my craft room.

For today's inspiration I have used the adorable 'Candy Heart' from Sugar Nellie (link below).


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E1, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  RV52, RV55, RV09
Flowers:  RV52, RV55, RV09, BG53, BG57, BG09


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Melissa
xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. A very cute card, thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable card! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
    Sherry @ LPOCF-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the colours you've used

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Helen (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet birthday card. Love her glittery wings. So glad you shared it with s for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete