Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Butterfly Meadow

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a card with you today.
I am using the adorable 'Butterfly Meadow' from LOTV.
I was invited to an event on Facebook for the LOTV.
I couldn't resist the invitation as I love these stamps.
So here it is....


Copics Used:
C7, C5 , C3, C1, R20
Flowers:  R21, R22, R14, R24
Grass:  G20, YG67, YG63, YG61
Butteflies:  R21, R22, R14, R24, BG09, BG53, BG57


I would love to enter this card into the following Challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mel! Love the red and pretty paper and flowers!
    I've just finished my card for this challenge too :-) good luck!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a cute image and great colouring! Thank you joining us at TTCRD challenge this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete