Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Turtley Great!

Hi Everyone,

When I create cards I like the stamp/image I am using to be the centre of attention and the main focus.  It is what I always try to achieve.  My cards may come across as Clean and Simple but a lot of thought and time has gone into each and every one of them.
I am also going to try and give you as much information as I possibly can in these blog posts.  If you have any questions, please ask.


Ingredients
Stamp Set:  Turtley Great!
Medium:  Copic Markers
(E33, E31, E30, E87, YG95, YG93, YG91, N7, N6, N5)
Sentiment:  Included in Stamp Set
Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Ink on 3 Blackout, Catherine Pooler Midnight
Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, Googly Eye, Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Gerda Steiner - Share your Design


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment