Sunday, January 26, 2020

Fishes

Hi Everyone,

I have been inspired to get out my Chibi Lights again and use them.  I have some 'power packs' coming from Pear Blossom Press which is going to make the process soooooo much easier but in the mean time I will continue to make them the old fashioned way by packing  the card.
Dawn Lewis will be bringing the Ezlights and Power Packs into Australia.  These are so much easier that Chibi and so exciting.

Anyway onto my card for today.  I have used an older image from Goebie Designs.  I just love these fish.



Ingredients
Image:  FIshes
Medium:  Copic Markers
(E04, E11, E21, E00. E000. R20. RV19. RV17, RV55, YR07, YR04, YR12, B05, B04, B02, G05. FYG2, YG05)
Sentiment:  Script Love Die
Lawn Fawn Push Here Set
Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card, American Crafts
Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust, Chibi Lights


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment