Thursday, January 30, 2014

Guest DT

Hi Everyone,



I am super excited to announce that I have been asked to Guest DT over at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog for the 'Love' Challenge.

I have used the gorgeous 'Monster Signs' Image.
I am always saying to my kids and husband 'I love you to the moon and back', so it was a great image to design with to incorporate this sentiment.



Copics Used:
Monster:  B21, B23, B26, YG67, YG17, YG25, YG23, YG21, E000, E13, E11, E00
Signs:  E29, E25, E23, E21


Pop over to the blog and join in.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. What a fab card, I absolutely love it. I really like the sentiment and how you incorporated it into your design. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Melissa! Love the cute monster and how you did the sentiment! Great colors and design! So glad you joined us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete