Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Glitter, Glitter

Hi Everyone,

I am here to share a card using the adorable Sugar Nellie Stamps.
These stamps are quite large, however they are still great to colour.



Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43
Dress, Wings and Shoes:  R85, R83, R81
Flower:  R85, R83, R81, Y21, Y23, Y38, G12, YG61, YG63, YG67
Ladybettle:  R29, R27, R24, C9, C5


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Isn't she just fabulous Mel! Love your glittered scalloped circle too, I had my eye on some great AC glittered papers in Spotlight last week but was on holidays and so it was too difficult to travel with them, I may just have to head to our local store to see if they stock them... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This is a stampin up glitter paper. It was silver and I coloured it with my Coptic reinkers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fairy card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us in The Sugar Bowl Challenge this month. Good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. Loving the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete