Saturday, November 16, 2013

Memories

Hi Everyone,

It is when you lose someone special in your life that a part of you goes too.
Today is the day 23 years ago that I lost my dad.
Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and wish he was still here.
Still here to talk to, to hug and to see his grandkids.


A dear friend of mine lost here Nana just over a week ago.
Even though this wonderful lady lived a great life to the age of 92, it still leaves a great hole in the hearts of the people left behind.

I made this card for her my friend just to let her know that I am thinking of her.



Don't forget to tell family and friends that you love them, because yesterday is gone, today's almost over, and tomorrow isn't promised ......


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love my card, thank you. And I feel dreadful that you are grieving today yet you still thought of me. You are a shining star my friend xx

    ReplyDelete