Sunday, November 10, 2013

Enjoy this Day!!!

Hi Everyone,
Today I am sharing a card I have just made, it is titled 'Enjoy this day'.
It is quite fitting as it has been a fantastic day in the Bushfire ravaged town of Yellow Rock as it has been raining all day.  It is certainly a welcomed site and we hope it stays around for sometime.

I used my new stamps and dies from Paper Smooches for this card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Mel, i love this. I am not sure why but its the brackets and sentiment thats grabbing me. Never seen that done before, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! What an AMAZING Card!! I LOVE the Design and your take on the challenge!! THANKS for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the brackets start the stripes!! What a fun use for the theme and trend!! FAB card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete