Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reach for the Stars

Hi Everyone,
I am back to share a card I have made for the Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Anything with Stars!
When I saw the title of this challenge I knew that I was going to use 'Come in Cuteness' for Tiddly Inks.
I have had this image for a while and have finally used him.



Copics Used:
YG00, YG03, YG06, YG09, G07
YR000, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18
B05, B02, B01


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Wow, this is so out of this world (pun intended!). :D So glad you joined us at Tiddly Inks this fortnight - goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Melissa. Cute image and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete