Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween

Hi Everyone,
Even though I am in Australia our little community seem to get quite involved in Halloween.
The kids come from near and far to go Trick or Treating.

Today I have created a card using the Halloween colours of Purple and Orange.
I have used the Gorgeous 'Delia' from Sugar Nellie.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E21, E23, E25, E27
Clothes:  BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, YR12, YR16, YR18


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is soooooo gorgeous!! The image is adorable and you have colored her up perfectly!!
    I am adding this super sweet sugar nellie image to my wish list ~~ :) :)
    Thanks for sharing!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete