Monday, April 10, 2023

Light up card with Chibitronics LED Stickers & Lawn Fawn Stamps

 Hi Everyone,

For today's card Ih ave used Electronics from Chibitronics to light up the Ferris wheel from Lawn Fawn.


Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Wheely Great Day

Medium:  Copic Markers

Sentiment:  Included in stamp set

Electronics:  Chibitronics Craft with Light Kit

Card stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Ink:  Paper Rose Premium Black

Background:  Distress Oxide Ink (Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch) & Catherine Pooler Ink (Lime Rickety & Grass Skirt)

Other:  Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Shimmer Pen, Glossy Accents


Method

1. Create Background & Colour Images

I have created the background using Distress Oxide Inks and Blending Brushes.  The Hills (Grass) are a die cut and adhered to the card using liquid glue.

I have also stamped the images onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured them with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut them.


2. Circuit

I have stamped the image onto another piece of white card.

This is exactly the same as the card front.  This allows me to easily map the circuit

I have drawn the circuit in pencil, just so I know exactly where the circuit will go.



3. Completing the Circuit

I have used the Chibitronics 'Craft with Light Kit' to complete the circuit.

I love this kit, exactly what you need all in one place/Kit!



4. Adhere card front

Attach the card front to the base.

for this, I have used magnets so the circuit can be shown easily, however you can use foam tape.


5. Let's light this card up!!!

I have used the 2016 battery included in the kit.

Press the battery holder to light up the card (I will add a 'press here' stamp).

The positive will connect with the battery allowing the lights to shine.




I hope I have inspired you to give a light up card a go.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.


A full tutorial showing the making of this circuit is available on the Chibitronics YouTube Channel.


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment