Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Woo and Exciting News!!!!

Hi Everyone,

They say one door closes and another opens........

I am so excited to finally share I have been asked to join the CC Designs Design Team.

This is truely a dream come true. Honestly it is a total surprise.

So this is my first post as a Design Team member and to be honest I am totally nervous.

Ingredients

Stamp Set:  Woo

Medium:  Copic Markers

(Skin:  E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair:  E37, E35, E34

Clothes:  E37, E35, E34, R29. R27, R35, RV14

B29. B28, B26, B24, G99, G94, YG63, G24

Eyes:  B45, B41)

Dies:  All by CC Designs

Film Strip

Banners

Cloud & Grass

Bees:  Bee Swissie Stamp Set

(Copic Markers Y19, Y08)

Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card

Inks:  MFT Extreme Black, Distress Ink (Salty Ocean) Catherine Pooler (Lime Rickety)


Method

Firstly I created stamped the images onto X-Press It Blending Card and coloured them with Copic Markers.  I then fussy cut around the image leaving a small white border.

The sentiment has been stamped onto white card and cut with the 'banners' border.  I then layered it onto black card.

The background was created using the film strip and grass dies.  The film strip has been cut 3 times from black card and layered together using liquid glue.

The background pieces have been coloured with coloured ink and adhered with liquid glue.



I have used foam tape to adhere the scarecrow and sentiment and liquid glue to adhere the bees.

To finish the card, I have adhered this film strip to a white card, leaving a white border.


I hope you have found this helpful and inspirational.


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment