Sunday, November 15, 2020

Christmas Gnome & Winter Wishes Bouquet - Alex Syberia New Release

 Hi Everyone,

I am such an idiot.  I totally got time zones wrong for the Alex Syberia Instagram Hop and missed it.  To Alex I am sooooo sorry.

However, I still want to share with you these amazing images.  I have shared 2 cards with you.

Ingredients

Image:  Christmas Gnome

Medium:  Copic Markers

Sentiment:  Printed on the computer

Dies:  Mini Slim Stitched Stacklets

Other:  Liquid Pixie Dust, Glossy Accents

Ingredients:

Image:  Winter Wishes Bouquet

Medium:  Copic Markers

Sentiment:  Make It Crafty Chipboard

Dies:  Mini Slim Stitched Stacklets,  Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets

Other:  Liquid Pixie Dust, Glossy Accents, Sakura Gelly Roll


Until next time

Melissa

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment